Industrial clear satin matte
Saicos Industrial hardwax Oil Finish is based on Premium Hardwax Oil 3200 (modified for spraying) and is a high quality Industrial Wood Finish with high mechanical and chemical resistance and is free of formaldehyde. It can be used for the furniture industry, interior wood work, stairs and toys. Saicos Finish is based on natural oils and waxes and gives a microporous finish which maintains the natural character of the wood. The structure of the wood remains visible. Applied in two coats it achieves a satin matte finish. Saicos Finish does not crack, flake, peel or blister. It is water-repellent, dirtresistant, washable and insensitive to household chemicals. The surface is resistant against wine, beer, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68 861-1A.
Features and Benefits:
- Based on natural oils and waxes, (sunflower oil, soybean oil, carnauba and candelilla wax) stays elastic and healthy and allows the wood to breathe
- Natural oils and waxes penetrate deeply into the wood, reduce swelling and shrinking
- Does not contain biocides. It is safe for humans, animals and plants when dry
- Complies with German DIN 53160 (resistant to perspiration and saliva) and EURO-Norm EN 71.3 (suitable for children’s toys).
- Approx. 40-50 % solids content:
- 50-60% organic solvents: disaromatized white spirit (benzenefree)
- Clear-satin (can be tinted 5% with Saicos Ecoline colors on first coat)
- Available in 2.5L and 10L tins
- Application by spray gun, HVLP-gun or Airmix
- Dust-dry: approx. 2-3 hrs at room temperature / approx. 1 hr. at 50°C convection dryer;
- Ready for sanding: 6-8 hrs./2-3 hrs.
- Saicos Finish is ready to use. Do not thin. Stir well. The applied amount depends on the type of wood and the surface finish.
- application amount approx. ca. 35-40 g/m²,
- 2 coats for normal application
- Spot repairable
- Clean tools with Saicos Brush Cleaner (benzene free) or White Spirits
More technical advice can be given on request.